Hi, my name is Min! Thanks for dropping by.
I’m an avid advocate for preventative health and wellness, including physical well-being through balanced nutrition, fitness and mental well-being.
I’ll be writing about healthier ways of being, while still living a life that’s fun and full. Healthy habits need to be incorporated within our busy lives the way it is, with small improvements going a long way in the end. Inspiration comes from things I’m up to, including pescetarian cooking, healthy dairy-free baking and building mindfulness in your life.
Some quick facts about me:
- I am working towards furthering my health knowledge as a holistic health coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- I just got married in October at Summerhill Winery in Kelowna, and recently relocated from Vancouver to London, UK a week later!
- Weight issues during my childhood and teens = I’m a fitness nerd. Over the past 10 years, I’ve gotten my fitness leader and personal training certifications, and taken classes post-graduate courses on human anatomy, kinesiology and nutrition.
- I’ve been a pescetarian for the past 6 years, found out I have all sorts of food intolerances (such as dairy, eggs, almonds, etc.) and am still exploring the healthiest way to eat and to live
- I am totally committed to the goal of balanced living, transforming one’s relationship with food, body and mind for everyone! I’d love to hear your story on how you’ve made things work for you so far.