Happy Thursday, misfits!
It’s almost the end of the work week and with the weekend coming in, there’s more time to try out new recipes! Try out this one, which is a breakfast item that freezes really well and is easily packaged in cling wrap or foil.
No Fuss Pea & Potato Breakfast Frittata
- Frozen peas
- 6-7 eggs (free range is best)
- 6-7 fingerling potatoes
1. Thinly slice the potatoes and boil in water for ~10 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350F. While this is happening, crack the eggs into a bowl and mix!
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients. I’ve added some smoked fish in here too just because I had some leftover – you could really substitute any vegetable or protein you’d like.
4. Pour the ingredients into a dishpan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Cut into pieces and enjoy!